Cookies and Other Tracking Technologies
Smash Marketing and our third-party partners, such as our marketing and analytics partners, use various technologies to collect information, such as cookies and web beacons.
What types of technologies do we use?
How do we use them?
- Where strictly necessary. These cookies and other technologies are essential in order to enable the Services needed to provide the feature you have requested, such as remembering you have logged in.
- For functionality. These cookies and similar technologies remember choices you make such as language or search parameters. We use these cookies to provide you with an experience more appropriate to your selections and to make your use of our website and Services more tailored.
- For performance and analytics. These cookies and similar technologies collect information on how users interact with the Services and enable us to improve how the Services operate. For example, we use Google Analytics cookies to help us understand how visitors arrive at and browse our products, services and website, to identify areas for improvement such as navigation, user experience, and marketing campaigns.
- Targeting Cookies. These cookies collect information about your browsing habits in order to make our marketing relevant to you and your interests. They remember the pages you have visited on our website
- Social media cookies. These cookies are used when you share information using a social media sharing button or â€œlikeâ€ button on our websites or you link your account or engage with our content, either on or through a social media site. The social network will record that you have done this. This information may be linked to targeting/advertising activities.
How can you opt-out?
You will not be able to opt-out of any cookies or other technologies that are “strictly necessary” for the Services.
Updates to this Notice
This Cookies & Tracking Notice may be updated from time to time. If we make any changes, we will notify you by revising the “effective starting” date at the bottom of this notice.
This Cookies & Tracking Notice was updated: 9 October 2020