We don’t tie you into lengthy contracts, but we have a few terms and conditions.
This agreement shall be effective as of the time the client agrees to go ahead via email. This
agreement may be terminated at any time by either party with written notice giving one whole
month’s notice, e.g. if you cancel during July, we will finish at the end of August.
Smash Marketing agrees to provide customers with SEO and marketing Services as described in
The customer agrees to pay Smash Marketing the fee(s) as stated in the proposal or through
All customers must sign up for a Direct Debit for payments.
The customer understands, acknowledges and agrees that:
• Smash Marketing has no control over the policies of search engines or directories
concerning the type of sites and/or content they accept now or in the future. The
customer’s website(s) may be excluded from any search engine or directory at any time
at the sole discretion of the search engine or directory entity.
• Some search engines and directories may take as long as 2 to 4 months, and in some
cases longer, after submission to list the customer’s website(s).
• Occasionally, search engines and directories will stop accepting submissions for an
indefinite period of time.
Smash Marketing is not responsible for changes made to the customer’s website(s) by other
parties that adversely affect the search engine or directory rankings of the customer’s website(s).
• The client will retain intellectual property held before entering into this agreement.
• Clients agree to indemnify Smash Marketing for any breach of intellectual property.
• Clients authorise Smash Marketing to use the client’s logos, trademarks, and other
intellectual property in any way deemed necessary by Smash Marketing to provide SEO
and marketing services to the client.
The parties agree to hold each other’s Proprietary or Confidential Information in strict confidence.
Customer and Smash Marketing agree to make a good-faith effort to resolve any disagreement
arising out of, or in connection with, this agreement through negotiation.