Opportunity to join and be part of a successful, dynamic, growing Marketing Agency offering excellent marketing solutions to SMEs.
Duties will be varied but will include;
- Managing one-off and ongoing SEO projects for clients.
- Create and manage PPC campaigns using various channels.
- Continually seek to improve campaign performance and generate new ideas.
- Manage marketing investment to maximise all returns to clients.
- Building relationships and working closely with clients. Identifying their requirements and proposing new activity.
- Writing and optimising content.
- Identify new trends in digital marketing and sharing ideas with the team.
- Evaluating and implementing new technologies.
- Manage email marketing campaigns and reporting on performance.
- Manage client social media communications.
Digital Marketing Executive – Skills & Experience Required
- As well as being naturally creative with a flair for content, you will need to be well-organised!
- You will need to be a great communicator – confident over the phone, on video calls and in face-to-face meetings with clients.
- You will need to have a real passion for what you do and truly care about offering an outstanding service to your clients.
- A real team player, keen to be part of something exciting.
- Attention to detail.
- At least a couple of years’ experience of working within a Marketing Agency would be great, particularly with experience around running PPC campaigns and producing exceptional digital content for a wide range of clients.
- Experience of Google Analytics and Google Ads.
- Knowledge of SEMRush an advantage.
Digital Marketing Executive – Benefits Offered
- Free onsite parking.
- Excellent progression opportunities.
- Full-time, permanent position.
- Competitive salary.
- Lovely working environment.
- Great team and culture.
Please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org